Monday, August 11, 2008

Out, damned spot!

I have to say that this week, I had one of those awful, Vesuvius-sized pimples that comes around when I'm catching the crimson wave. So, I went to Origins, which helped with my outbreak of acne in middle school when no dermatologist that I saw could reduce it. The salesgirl pointed me toward Spot Remover. She applied a very small amount with a Q-tip and the next morning, the pimple was flat and had dried up. I could then apply concealer to the spot and cover up what little redness remained without anyone noticing it was there. I recommend this. It's one of the few things that I've seen that actually works.Spot Remover by Origins ($12 at Origins)


1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

An excellent thing to have on hand for emergencies. Thanks for the recommendation Bethany!